This Paneer Fried Rice is loaded with goodness of Paneer and vegetables. This is a always a hit lunch box recipe. This is less spicy and goes well with tomato sauce. It can also be served with any Manchurian.
Preparation time: 10 min Cooking time: 20-30 min
Basmathi rice (cooked) : 1 cup Garlic : 1 tsp chopped Onion : 1 small Carrot : 1/2 chopped Cabbage : 1/2 cup shredded Capsicum : 1/2 cup chopped Paneer : 1/2 cup crumbled Spring onions : 1 chopped Pepper powder : 1/2 tsp Soya sauce : 1 tsp Chilli sauce : 1 tsp Salt : As needed Olive oil : 1 Tbsp
1. Soak Basmathi rice for 10-15 min and cook with 1 1/2 cups water, salt and 1 tsp oil. Fluff it with fork.
2. Chop all the vegetables. Crumble the paneer.
3. Heat oil in a kadai/pan. Oil should be hot enough to add chopped garlic. Fry till red. Then add onions.
4. Add all the vegetables and fry it for 5 minutes. Add soya sauce, chilli sauce and salt.
5. Add paneer and mix gently. Now add cooked rice.
6. Add pepper and mix gently.
Now your Paneer fried rice is ready. Garnish with spring onions. Serve with Tomato sauce or any Manchurian.
- You can use green chilli sauce or red chilli sauce.
- You can also fry cubed panner and add.
- You can also add 1 tsp of vinegar at the end. It gives nice tangy taste.
- Use left over white rice in place of basmathi rice. It tastes equally good.